Friday 12 August 2011

D-day Has Arrived

Hello peeps, well i said in my last blog that you wouldn't hear from me until India, well it would seem that on my final day in the UK i seem to have a spare few minutes before heading off down to the bus station. Must admit all seems a little surreal and the nerves have definitely kicked in. I am all set, bag checked, passport, money and all the essentials accounted for. I am also pretty excited now, the big wide world awaits me, i really hope it knows what it's letting itself in for. So all that remains is to say cheerio England, see you in 6 months... maybe!?!?!? and to everyone that know's me, take care all and i'll keep you updated, i know you will all be waiting in anticipation for the next dose of 'Ruffys World', even if your not and you want something to put you to sleep, then come and have a read!

I also want just want to mention in advance a huuuggeeee Congratulations to Cherry and Ben, it would seem that little baby Morgan did not want to wave me off, Cherry is already 10 days late but i saw her this morning and she is going in this afternoon to be induced, so all the best to you both and congrat's again.

Keep well everyone. Ruffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment