Thursday 18 August 2011

Lazy day and Black out

Hello followers, Its going to be just a short one today. Have just chilled out, read and wrote a bit, and some time in my own thoughts. Its now 11pm and i have to get up at 4am to get a taxi at 4.30 to take me to the airport to catch my flight to Nepal, its not a direct flight and i have to stop over in Delhi. So its 3hrs 50min to Delhi, 1hr 30min stop over and then 1hr 45min from Delhi to Kathmandu in Nepal. Not too bad. So i will be leaving India for a short while, but i will be back in a week or so. I am joining an overland trip in Nepal which is 16 days and starts in Kathmandu and ends in Delhi, i booked this through Dragoman, their link is on the right hand side of my blog. I am going to miss GOA and especially Gabriel's Guest House, i am now the only guest here as Thore went home this afternoon, i feel like royalty. Its been raining all day and we had a blackout for about 2hrs, only a candle and my head torch for light, was pretty cool though as i sat on my balcony with just a candle reading a listening to the rain. cant praise this guest house enough, its not 5* or even 3* its simple and basic but the family that run it are amazing, friendly, helpful and man can they cook, tonight i had Shark fish.. WOW!  So i guess next time i'll be addressing you will be from Nepal. Keep well all.

No comments:

Post a Comment